Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to start


Common question :
1) I'm interested in swiftlet farming & I have read all the books, blog regarding swiftlet farming.  But how do I start...
You need to own a farm to become a swiftlet farmer
2) How to own a farm?
Two choice - buy a shop and convert to a farm or buy a agriculture land & build.
3) Which do you suggest?
If you are rich, no problems, you can either buy shop & build.  But if you are like me who receiving monthly salary & want to become a part time farmer, I suggest you go for shop & convert to farm cause it's easier to obtain finance (let banker help you to finance rather to use up you saving). We will discuss this in depth later.
4) Where should I buy shop?
Of course the hot sport area but price wise...$$$$...limited budget? Go for not a very 'hot' area but off course, within the swiftlet flaying path & your budget. One more thing, buy a shop near your house or area which is easy for you to manage as you need to check your farm regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment